The March 28th Missouri/Kansas Fishing report is up at the Kansas City Star website! Water temps are fluctuating with the rain moving through and fishing has been hit or miss. Most lakes are still in the upper 40s, but water is stained or murky because of the rain and wind. Look for white bass to begin running up the creeks soon.
The Lee’s Summit Area Fishing Facebook Group is gaining members fast and everyone is doing a great job of sharing the knowledge they have about local lakes! Member Jake Kautz with a 5.5 pound largemouth caught in Gopher Lake at the James A. Reed Wildlife Area in Lee’s Summit.
My resources for the fishing report include some great people and businesses. Be sure to check them out by clicking the links below!
- Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock Marina – Bull Shoals Lake
- Lilley’s Landing Resort & Marina – Lake Taneycomo
- Focused Fishing Guide Service – Table Rock Lake
- Bink’s Fintastic Guide Service – Norfork Lake
- Pomme Muskie Guide Service – Pomme De Terre Lake
- Stockton Lake Guide Service – Stockton Lake
- Burton’s Bait and Tackle – Smithville Lake
- Melvern Lake Marina – Melvern Lake
- Clinton Lake Marina – Clinton Lake
- Lighthouse Bay Marina – Pomona Lake
- Fishtec Guide Service – Milford Lake and Tuttle Creek
- Jayhawk Marina – Hillsdale Lake
- Hines Guide Service – Wilson Lake
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism