We are currently running a contest for the next two weeks in the Lee’s Summit Area Fishing Facebook group to win a fishing trip to the private Mahoney Lake near Clinton, MO. The trip will be a 4-5 hour trip for 3 people fully guided by me! You’ll have a chance to catch jumbo crappie, nice bass, catfish, walleye, and more! You can check out pictures below.
Here are the contest details:
How to enter
- Join the Lee’s Summit Area Fishing Facebook group
- Purchase a Lee’s Summit Area Fishing sticker https://lsareafishing.com/store/
- When you receive the sticker, post a picture of it in the Lee’s Summit Area Fishing group with the caption “My LSAF sticker contest post!”
- Each sticker purchased will give you one entry (you only need to post one photo in the group, we will know on our end how many stickers you purchased)
- Drawing date will be September 13th
- Stickers will be shipped USPS same day or next day depending on time of your order
- Will shoot for the trip to be between Sept 14th-Oct 15th this year
- We can schedule out to next spring if scheduling conflicts prevent the trip from occurring this fall
- Feel free to send us a message through our contact page if you have any questions
About the lake:
Mahoney Lake is located at the family farm near Clinton, MO. This is about one hour south of the Kansas City area. It is a private, 10-acre body of water. It is fully stocked with channel catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, crappie, walleye, and more! Five to ten pound catfish are caught frequently. Currently, most walleye are between 18-23 inches. The largemouth are strong in numbers and there are three to five pounders caught often. Of course, if you’re looking for dinner, there are plenty of 12-14 inch “black-nosed” crappie.
Here are some pictures from previous contest winners and other trips at the lake: