The April 11th Missouri/Kansas Fishing report is up at the Kansas City Star website! Unfortunately there wasn’t much to report due to the extreme fluctuation in temperature. Both Missouri and Kansas saw air temps drop into the teens over the past weekend, which shut everything down. This coming weekend will only be slightly better, but not by much.
The Lee’s Summit Area Fishing Facebook Group is over 400 members in less than a month and a half. Member Steve Curd found this big bass floating in Raintree Lake, still alive, with a crappie it tried to eat. The bass was released, but the crappie didn’t make it.
My resources for the fishing report include some great people and businesses. Be sure to check them out by clicking the links below!
- Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock Marina – Bull Shoals Lake
- Lilley’s Landing Resort & Marina – Lake Taneycomo
- Focused Fishing Guide Service – Table Rock Lake
- Bink’s Fintastic Guide Service – Norfork Lake
- Pomme Muskie Guide Service – Pomme De Terre Lake
- Stockton Lake Guide Service – Stockton Lake
- Burton’s Bait and Tackle – Smithville Lake
- Melvern Lake Marina – Melvern Lake
- Clinton Lake Marina – Clinton Lake
- Lighthouse Bay Marina – Pomona Lake
- Fishtec Guide Service – Milford Lake and Tuttle Creek
- Jayhawk Marina – Hillsdale Lake
- Hines Guide Service – Wilson Lake
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism