The most recent fishing report for Missouri/Kansas is up at The Kansas City Star! The winds died down and warming trend finally arrived. Fishing turned out at a few lakes and will most likely get better in the coming week as the temperature continues to climb.
The Lee’s Summit Area Fishing Facebook Group is gaining members fast and everyone is doing a great job of sharing the knowledge they have about local lakes. Walleye should be turning on soon once the water temperature hits 45-50 degrees. One member submitted a picture of this walleye caught off Longview dam.
My resources for the fishing report include some great people and businesses. Be sure to check them out by clicking the links below!
- Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock Marina – Bull Shoals Lake
- Lilley’s Landing Resort & Marina – Lake Taneycomo
- Focused Fishing Guide Service – Table Rock Lake
- Bink’s Fintastic Guide Service – Norfork Lake
- Pomme Muskie Guide Service – Pomme De Terre Lake
- Stockton Lake Guide Service – Stockton Lake
- Burton’s Bait and Tackle – Smithville Lake
- Melvern Lake Marina – Melvern Lake
- Clinton Lake Marina – Clinton Lake
- Lighthouse Bay Marina – Pomona Lake
- Fishtec Guide Service – Milford Lake and Tuttle Creek
- Jayhawk Marina – Hillsdale Lake
- Hines Guide Service – Wilson Lake
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism