The June 6th Missouri/Kansas Fishing report is up at the Kansas City Star website! Temperatures are climbing into the upper 70s and low 80s in most areas. Catfish spawns are just beginning, while all the other fish are moving back out deeper. The topwater bite for bass has been good most everywhere early morning.
Young angler, Hank, caught a nice 6 pound, 26 inch walleye on Smithville Lake in the past week.
The Lee’s Summit Area Fishing Facebook Group is over 1,000 members in three months. A member had a big surprise on Longview Lake when she reeled in this giant drum on a Berkley Flicker Shad!
My resources for the fishing report include some great people and businesses. Be sure to check them out by clicking the links below!
- Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock Marina – Bull Shoals Lake
- Lilley’s Landing Resort & Marina – Lake Taneycomo
- Focused Fishing Guide Service – Table Rock Lake
- Bink’s Fintastic Guide Service – Norfork Lake
- Pomme Muskie Guide Service – Pomme De Terre Lake
- Stockton Lake Guide Service – Stockton Lake
- Burton’s Bait and Tackle – Smithville Lake
- Melvern Lake Marina – Melvern Lake
- Clinton Lake Marina – Clinton Lake
- Lighthouse Bay Marina – Pomona Lake
- Fishtec Guide Service – Milford Lake and Tuttle Creek
- Jayhawk Marina – Hillsdale Lake
- Hines Guide Service – Wilson Lake
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism